This release fixes many bugs found by the community and added a few features as well. Update Paronicon by clicking the “Install Now” button at the top right of Paronicon. You may need to restart Paronicon to see the update button.
– Fixed VIP Checkbox not updating on group select.
– Fixed rank reordering from not showing up.
– Fixed commands being case sensitive.
– Fixed invalid server name length error when editing a server.
– Fixed the player watcher not clearing cache when the service is stopped.
– Decoded chat log (no more ' showing up in it).
– Fixed a bug that would cause a crash during import when the timer did not stop in time.
– Fixed an issue where the player count would be inaccurate.
– Fixed an issue where the header of topkills was not displayed in the correct output type (pm, say, none).
– Rounded the KDR ratio to 2 decimal places anywhere KDR was displayed.
– Fixed Create/Update button on MYSQL settings.
– Fixed Test button on MySQL Settings.
– Fixed Database backup screen minor bugs.
– Fixed a bug that would make close kills not work for the top two players on the server.
– Added stats link to the TopKills and TopKDR on the server tab.
– Added the ability to sort the overview by slotID
– Added ability to parse a log URL for other gametypes. (Server must support gzip and content-length header.)
– Added ability to view errors that occurred during the importing of P1 process. (If any exists)