This release fixes many bugs found by the community and added a few features as well. Update Paronicon by clicking the “Install Now” button at the top right of Paronicon. You may need to restart Paronicon to see the update button.
– Fixed close kills not working correctly when the top 2 people call it.
– Fixed a log parser “hang”.
– Fixed a player watcher hang (Overviw Tab).
– Fixed the editing of a server not verifying the logURL correctly.
– Prevented changing servers when in edit mode.
– Fixed binds not being picked up correctly.
– Fixed a bug where duplicate custom commands could exist.
– Fixed the logURL box not becoming editable when in edit server mode.
– Fixed VIPSafe flag not sticking when checked.
– Language filter works again.
*shit – Filters shit, bullshit, horseshit, but not shithead.
shit* – Filters shit, shittles, shithead, but not bullshit.
shit – Only filters when shit is in the string as an exact match (note: “thats bullshit.” will NOT match due to the period on the end)
*shit* – will match of any of the words contains shit anywhere in them. Like beshittled.
– Adjusted the second chance stat calculation to avoid false positives.
– Users were able to run !restart by default. Removed this. Will not apply to users that have already created the database. Only to new installations.
– Made ban message show admin name that triggered the ban.
– Added multi-line outputs for custom commands.
– Made the BTM importer use drop downs for the Paronicon group listing.