This release fixes many bugs found by the community and added a few features as well. Update Paronicon by clicking the “Install Now” button at the top right of Paronicon. You may need to restart Paronicon to see the update button.
– Fixed close kills showing “no player stats on database” incorrectly.
– Fixed servers showing twice in language filter import.
– Fixed a crash that would occur after a server add the first time you attempt to click on the server tab.
– Fixed logURL always being editable.
– Fixed being able to enter duplicate commands.
– Fixed bansearch outputting multiple duplicates.
– Fixed a bug that would cause a crash when parameters were missing from some commands.
– Fixed a bug that would show “Banned by Unknown User” when the ban was initiated via the GUI.
– Fixed ban imports not working.
– Fixed language filter missions restricted words when it was the last word, the first word, or the only word.
– Fixed case mattering when using commands that require a reply.
– Fixed the map announcements being off by one.
– Fixed a bug that would prevent the current map from showing in the map tab (Black Ops).
– Fixed an issue where “Make CSA” would not work in some situations.
– Made rotate, restart, and map return a message if server is ranked.
– Added playlist command. “!playlist [12/18] [hardcore/software/barebones] [dm/tdm/koth/ctf/sd/sab]”.
– When a crash occurs, it will create a file called latestError.log in the core directory for those intersted in what happened.
– Added multi-line help to commands and ensured all help text and syntax examples were correct.
– Added ability to turn off logging altogether. (Exception trace will still write to root directory on crash).
– Added yell command to send the same message to the console 5 times.
– Added ability to sort play chat log (PlayerManager) by oldest or newest.
– Added ability to select more than one entry in the language filter.