This release fixes many bugs found by the community and added a few features as well. Update Paronicon by clicking the “Install Now” button at the top right of Paronicon. You may need to restart Paronicon to see the update button.
– Changed MW2 to CoD6. Not sure how that one slipped by for so long. 😛
– Map names are no longer case sensitive for map and setnextmap.
– Fixed a bug that would prevent sd and softcore from working in !playlist
– Fixed a bug that when typing commands in console, they would not all work.
– Fixed a bug that would cause commands to not work when using slotID and the reason had spaces.
– Fixed an issue where editing a server would cause a not returning 200 error.
– Fixed language filter import from another server.
– Fixed message import from another server.
– Fixed kicking from auto-kicker not working in CoD4 MW
– Fixed some commands acting on wrong slots in CoD4 MW
– Fixed P2 sending an email every time global settings are saved. Will only do it if SMTP settings are changed.
– Fixed custom commands to web freaking out.
– Fixed unknown soldiers not getting kicked in all cases.
– Added modular plugin support. Will be released with documentation to build your own plugins.
– Finished most API methods. Ran into some issues with a few – wanted to get this release out since it has a lot in it).
– Finished host mode code. Looking for hosting company BETA testers. Contact me if interested.
– Added marty detection to MW
– Added Second Chnace detection to MW
– Several performance increases on the player watcher thread. Runs 12% faster with 18-36% less database calls.