This release fixes many bugs found by the community and added a few features as well. Update Paronicon by clicking the “Install Now” button at the top right of Paronicon. You may need to restart Paronicon to see the update button.
– Fixed two bugs that would cause the UI to stop responding.
– Fixed a bug that would cause the player manager to crash.
– Fixed a bug that would cause a crash when calling an external URL for the custom commands.
– Paronicon2 can now update each of it’s components individually. User input is not required to update the other tools (Importer, Updater, Ect…)
– First functional release of the API.
— Please report all bugs and issues to the forums.
— We know it’s not a fully functional component yet. Bear with us.
— You can manage you API settings in the Global Section. The Install key is not currently used.
— You can manage API Users from the main menu option for it.
— Each user can have their own username and password.
— Early API documentation is available here: http://paronicon.com/guides/api/
— There is an API tester tool in the tools section of the docs that will help you test and analyze what info will be returned by Paronicon2 since the documentation is not written for the calls yet. (Thanks Alex!)
Since dedicated server support is a dying thing from the CoD franchise. We are look at other options for games to support. Please put your ideas and requests for support at our feature request forums. Also, for anyone that run arma servers. Be sure to check our ArmaCon which is currently under development. Goal for launch is before the ARMA III BETA.