This release fixes many bugs found by the community and added a few features as well. Update Paronicon by clicking the “Install Now” button at the top right of Paronicon. You may need to restart Paronicon to see the update button.
– “dem” and “dom” will now work in playlist.
– !report was not showing the correct menu to get to the player page.
– Fixed an issue that would prevent FTP servers on a non-default port from connecting correctly.
– Fixed an issue with closekills not reporting the players if they have the same kills as the person calling the command.
– Reworked the error code to prevent failures from being thrown to the event viewer when they should not have been.
– Added some more logging options to help debug a socket issue: http://gsngaming.com/topic/10082-timed-messages/
– Reworked some of the socket code to help alleviate the duplicate messages (hopefully).