This release fixes many bugs found by the community and added a few features as well. Update Paronicon by clicking the “Install Now” button at the top right of Paronicon. You may need to restart Paronicon to see the update button. WE skipped a version for this one, since technically we pushed out a 3.3.0, but didn’t increment the count.
– Fixed an issue where stats would show twice on the GUI.
– Fixed a bug where it would crash if you opened stats and the player row was deselected in the process.
– Fixed a player list issue for 4D1 servers.
– Fixed an issue that would cause the stats to not update when the
– Fixed an issue that would cause the action log to show reports incorrectly.
– Fixed a bug that would cause a player to get warned, instead of reported.
– Increased logging around several places to help with bug debugging.
– Made unrecoverable crashes dump debug information to the root directory of Paronicon. This can be used to provide debugging feedback to us.