Web Access?

Home Forums Feature Requests Web Access?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joeyunlimit 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

said

This might be me being new to Paronicon, but is it possible to run it attached to a web address so we can manage a server remotely? Without Paronicon up I don’t think our servers would run through the map rotations correctly, or process commands. I’d need a way to keep it running 24/7.  Thanks!

what got to do paronicon running 24/7 with web access? and no as  of yet paronicon does not have web portal

i would suggest you use azure for remote desktop and host paronicon there and just share remote desktop with those who need it

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Paronicon

Paronicon is the most advanced downloadable rcon tool for managing and maintaining your game servers. It’s packed with features, beautiful, easy to use, constantly supported, has a great community & it’s free.

Support

Support is provided on the Paronicon support forums. There you can request features and report bugs.

Donate

Help support this free tool and it’s team by donating so we can buy some beer and keep coding.
Copyright © 2012 Paronicon. All Rights Reserved.