Welcome to the installation guide for Paronicon. Everything you need to know about installation and starting your paronicon installation can be found here.
In order for Paronicon to run successfully, you will need a few things before installing.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003, Server 2008 (32/64-bit)
- Administrative Rights to your Gamesevers
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (Download)
- SQLite Libraries (Included)
- Log/RCON Access
To successfully install Paronicon, follow these step-by-step directions.
- Download Paronicon.
- Run the .exe installer.
- Run Paronicon. (May take a minute to create initial log and database files)
- Go to Global Management › Server Management to add your servers.
- Configure the server the way you want.
- Click “Start Monitoring”.
If you followed the directions, Paronicon should successfully be installed and running on your computer. Learn more about paronicon by visiting the Configuration Guide, Command List, API Documentation, or Changelog.